Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To New Beginnings

Big thangs are happening.

I'll randomly say "I'm excited" throughout the day. Randomly. That Excited.

First off I get to move back to Roseville, Ca, where I used to live with my family-- but due to my Dad passing we decided to move back home to help my Mom.  Now, after 4 years of sacrifices, sleepless nights, and "darkness" (because I work nights), I can now live a somewhat normal life.


I got a 9-5, Mon-Fri job for a corporate healthcare provider. Its a Fortune 500 company and it has good intentions, which I appreciate. Now I have weekends off! week-ENDS. This has never happened to me throughout my nursing career thus far. 

Mondays would be my Sunday, and awfully, Fridays have been my Monday (worst rotation ever, rub it in why don't you).  All that is done and I get to spend much more time with family and have the life I've been wanting-- basically to live in sunlight.








I'm so excited.

No comments: