Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WADDAP WADDAP.

So here I am, in the FONT... coming live via macbook pro.... 2 years later. haha. I know, I know... Henry was generous enough to get me a mac pro for my Valentines/Birthday gift.  Keeper right? 

So what does this mean?

New BLOG entries?
New MOTD/OOTD?
...OR quite possibly a new YOUTUBE VIDEO?

Good gosh the possibilities are endless.  Its the age of documentation. I think its one thing to put a camera down and let life just take you, but its another to remember and re-live the moment.  So I choose both in moderation.  Life is definitely too short to just make everyday ordinary-- make it beautiful I say! And what's not better than SHARING these moments ahh? Aye? Ahat do you say? ....yes!.... YOU Comment #0. 

And this my friend, is my outlet of all things beautiful, chaotic, inspirational, colors, shapes, motions... with the accompaniment of music of course... cause music is definitely my life as you all know, especially those who followed me on the YT.  So buckle up, and soak in my vision.  Enough with these run-on sentences.  I'm Out.

Peace & Balance.
Bev.

2 comments:

Inner Belle said...

OMG BEV!!! YOUR BACK... I JUST REJOINED COUPLA DAYS AGO AND CHECKING THROUGH WHAT I USED TO SUBSCRIBE TO.. super duper excited to see fresh stuff from you!!

Lucky said...

come back to youtube!