Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Still. Verb. Beauty. Chaos. Content.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Feeling: Stuffy/ Coughy
Currently: Eating Sahale Pomegranate Pistachios & drinking Grean Tea 
Listening:  Lapalux on Pandora

So I've come down with the Flu, Phlew, Flew, Plew, Plou.  

....

It sucks _____.  So lets back it up to Pre-Flu happenings. 



I watched 50 Shades of Grey with friends, Carolyn & Sharon. 



I honestly was a bit iffy about it because I only read like the first 40 pages of the book then got bored of it. Well,  I made myself go out and watch it in hopes of gaining interest.  Umm.... it was intense, sexually intense.

Carolyn, who sat to the right of me, was literally sitting on the edge of her seat throughout the movie. Sharon who was to the left of me was giggling at every naughty scene. I square the whole crowd, including me, knew every mole and scar on Anastasia's body. I liked the movie surprisingly... it was like a grown up Twilight haha. 

I saw myself more of the Christian Grey type, meaning.... I'm like him lol. I'm Alpha female (ask anyone) I like things a certain way and l live for control.   I liked it... so much I want to take Henry to watch it one day. The actors who played Christian and Anastasia were on point, very into character  Although the movie ended abruptly, I really can't wait to watch part II, and possibly pick up reading again just to see what part II has in store for the two twisted love birds.

Now off I go to take some ibuprofen, tessalon, singular, tamiflu, and my albuterol/nebulizer treatment. Yes, I'm that messed up right now. Stay away from the Flu! Wash your hands and stray away from those who have it. 

Peace & Blessings,
Bevie